Since 1998 Design Machine has been offering an extensive internship program.
Before applying, please review and consider the following information.
1. Internships at Design Machine are unpaid.
2. Within this program, our interns are treated like regular employees, with all the responsibilities and the highest expectations for quality of work and ethics.
2. Please choose the preferred length for your Internship: 3 months, 6 months, 9 months or 12 months.
3. In your application please indicate the dates of your availability for the Internship.
4. All applications must be submitted no later than 4 months prior the beginning of your internship.
1. Cover letter including the name of your school and professor.
2. Resume with references and recommendations.
3. Link to online portfolio. (if available)
4. Dates of your availability. (beginning and end)
Please do not attach any files. Cover letter and resume must be submitted as non-formatted text in a single e-mail, with links to online portfolio and/or other related URLs. Please do not send any HTML formatted emails. Only one email per application. Submissions containing attachments or HTML formatted text will not be reviewed.
Note: Because of the overwhelming amount of applicants, we are not able to respond to all enquiries. Only applications that fit our criteria will receive a follow-up email.
|© 1997-2004 Design Machine, Co. LLC.|